Saturday, August 7, 2010

Welcome

My name is Joseph. My wife Jessica and I live in St. Joseph, MO and we have four and a half year old twin boys and a six month old little girl

Jessica has a grand gift. Everything around her becomes beautiful. Anything she puts her heart into becomes something to behold. I am not sure how she does it but I love her for it. I know that she has something very special inside of her and I am glad she chose me to be the one by her side when she lets it all out. So far I have only seen glimpses of her creativity and beautiful mind, and I want to share them with you.

Jessica has not only changed my outlook on style, fashion, furniture, home decor, etc. but has helped me to see that One Piece Changes Everything. One bright light can fill an entire room. One gorgeous furniture piece can change the mood of a room and the individuals therein. One great piece of junk can become one great treasure. One amazing wife and mother can change my world and the world of those around her.

So, without further ado, here is my first attempt at blogging and I hope our craft blog will help inspire you to do as Jessica does and create something beautiful.

1 comment: